With its vision to promote science and scientific knowledge to everybody, Scientific Review Board (SRB) has taken an initiative to support open access publication. SRB is an emerging publisher of open access contents and believes in "free access to knowledge to everybody". To meet its objective, SRB uses Journal Management Systems (JMS). SRBJMS is a journal management and publishing system having the following features:
- SRBJMS is installed locally and locally controlled.
- Editors configure requirements, sections, review process, etc.
- Online reviewer, authors and editors database; reviewer selection, invitation, notification, and other editorial management tools.
- Online submission and management of all content.
- Subscription module with delayed open access options.
- Comprehensive indexing of content part of global system.
- Reading Tools for content, based on field and editors' choice.
- Email notification and commenting ability for readers.
- Complete context-sensitive online support
- Regular backup of journal contents by our professionals.
- Complete support in setting up new journals for journal owners.
SRB, as a publisher of open access contents, invites proposal from scientists/academicians/institutions/individuals to start new open access journals in any branches of science and technology. Please contact us for any details. E-mail: email@example.com
Journal of Scientific Review
Journal of Scientific Review (JSR)-an Open Access Journal, is an international interdisciplinary research journal on all aspects of science and technology. It provides a unique forum to place your ideas, articles of general interest, research article, commentaries, book reviews, review articles, and anything of interest to the scientific community. Articles from different branches of science and technology are promptly made available to the wide range of readers after peer review. Being an open access journal, articles are freely available online, and those interested may read online or download articles in pdf format.
*** Journal History:till Dec. 22, 2009 -"SRBmag", Dec. 22, 2009 onwards "Journal of Scientific Review"